Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving and A Celeb spotting

This last week was Thanksgiving, which meant that I had off the whole week of school. I had a great time lounging, practicing for my test this Friday, and hanging out with David. My parents came to CA on Thursday and we spent Thanksgiving with Claire (Mom's childhood best friend) and Richard Hatch who live in Pleasanton. Friday and Saturday we went wine tasting and had a great time together.

This week is the end of my Garde Manger class, which culminates with our Grand Buffet on Thursday, and then a semester practical on Friday. I hope everything goes well and I pass both :)

Today at school I saw Aisha Tyler, if you are one of the many saying "who?" I understand. She was the actress who played Ross' scientist girlfriend Charlie on Friends. Here is a photo to help you out. She is at school taking a week long wine class.

Hope all is well with everyone and I hope I survive my week :)
Love
Abby

1 comment:

Peanut said...

BUFFET! (in my fatty man voice)