Monday, November 5, 2007

Some photos

I've been meaning to post some photos for a few weeks, so I have a bit of a mixed grill for you. Enjoy!


This is Abby on our hike up coyote peak a few weeks ago.



The view of Saint Helena from the trail.



These are some cattle we saw while we were driving. They don't look nearly as happy as the ones on the happy cows commercial. I think it's false advertising.



This is a loaf of oatmeal bread I made a few weeks ago. It made great toast.



Here is a shot of my beer on the day I bottled it. By the way, it turned out quite well. My next brew will be my first attempt at the wedding beer.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoyed our photos.
David

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm with you, those cows do not look so happy on that yellow/brown grass. Grass in WI is GREEN! Take that, CA cheese liars!

Cute girl on the hiking trail, tho.

Peanut said...

Hike huh. Abby looks well, good posture, no hands on knees, appears to be breathing easily. I am proud.

Wedding Beer! David you are getting me excited!