Monday, November 19, 2007

8 Random things about me

Ann - I have no idea how to link this to your blog, nor do I know anyone other than you and Barbara who have a blog I could tag, so here are my 8 random things.
Have a great Thanksgiving :)
Love,
Abby

1) As much as I put out the “go getter” vibe, I am really one of the laziest people I know.
2) I’m double jointed in my thumbs.
3) My biggest vice is crappy TV shows. The more mind numbing the better, eg The Girls Next Door, Made on MTV, etc. The dumber the better.
4) I can’t consistently make good coffee or oatmeal. I’m going to culinary school and I cant make decent oatmeal! How embarrassing. Oatmeal and coffee are left up to David.
5) I have a refined wine palette, ie I can be given a glass of red wine and I can tell you what kind it is, what it tastes/smells like, etc. but I have absolutely no skill in tasting beer. I can’t tell one beer from another. I know if I like it or not, but don’t know why.
6) I want to live by water. I love the beach and coastal landscapes. I’m not particular, west coast, east coast, island, whatever.
7) I’m afraid of the dark. Terrified actually.
8) I was a vegetarian for five years, until my favorite aunt (My dear aunt Martha, who loves to spoil me with countless presents) sent me a summer sausage at college and David watched in amazement as I ate ¾ of a large summer sausage in one sitting.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, Abby, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to link, and you've shown me I can play along without having a bunch of blog friends to like to. Thanks!

Dr Jeff said...

Hi! I finally got to log in!

Peanut said...

I only didn't know #2 How did I not know that?