Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We're employed!

Abby and I interviewed at Dean & Deluca on Tuesday. It's a specialty grocery store chain with a deli and espresso bar. It also sells cookware and kitchen gadgets. We found out that we both got hired today to work in the Cheese and Charcuterie--fitting for two people from Wisconsin. It's a pretty amazing cheese counter. The manager said they usually have about 250 types of cheese at any given time. So we should both be cheese experts by the time we leave. Their website only lists the items you can order online, but you can check it out if you want. The url is www.deandeluca.com Horray for paying rent!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Is a cheesehead part of your uniform? Maybe I could find another cheesebutt. Congrats for jobs!

Love, Mom

Barbara said...

Oh, Dep'ty Bob stopped in this morning and I told him you went to Compagno's. He rolled his eyes and his knees got a little weak. I think he even started drooling. Not a pretty sight. But he loves his new jailer job.

Unknown said...

I will admit that I had to look up the definition of Charcuterie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcuterie