Tuesday, July 17, 2007















Here is a view out the truck window in Wyoming. The road as you can see is super twisty and we almost died...or so David told me after we were through the mountains.

The cow that you can see above Davids watch was right on the side of the road and other ones were on the road and all over the shoulders.










Here she is...Old Faithful












More of our photos can be seen at:
http://uwstout.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063294&l=a79a5&id=185101732
click on the link, or copy and paste it to your browser

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Cool! Can't wait to see more. I tried cutting and pasting the link but it said I had to have a Facebook account. Do I really?

Love, Mom

Ann said...

Very pretty!
~Ann

Unknown said...

That's amazing! How do they get Old Faithful to shoot sideways?!

Abby&David said...

Very Funny Wade!!!!
Everyone can see more pictures at the new link that I posted today :) The other one was cut off
love
Abby