Thursday, August 21, 2008

Abby's New Job


What a view, right? So as this beautiful picture suggests that dark cloud that surrounded my employment has lifted and I found a new happy job. I am working at a bakery in Missoula about 5 minutes from our house. Its a really fun job and I'm learning a ton about bread baking. The website for the bakery is www.lepetitoutre.com. I'm working the same hours (ish) as David so we are both soo much happier. My boss said I was doing an awesome job.

In other news, my mom and dad came to Missoula last weekend. Dad and David braved the heat wave and went white water rafting, while Mom and I shopped the Missoula boutiques and had a delicious Mexican lunch. We had a blast and it was sad to see them go on Sunday.

I hope all is well with everyone!
xoxoxo
Abby

2 comments:

Ann said...

Abby, that's wonderful! Congrats on the new job.
Love,
Ann

Barbara said...

Yay, new job! I'm so glad you like it. Can't wait to taste your bread in October, even if it is an "irregular."

Love, Barbara