Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celebrities

There were two exciting celebrity sightings this weekend. Abby and I saw Martin Kove on Friday night. For those of you who don't know who that is, you may know him better as John Kreese, sensei of Cobra Kai Dojo in The Karate Kid. (Fear does not exist in this dojo! Pain does not exist in this dojo! Defeat does not exist in this dojo!)



Let me say that I was having a crappy day of Christmas time retail hell, and seeing this guy really cheered me up. Abby had no idea who she was and was not nearly as amused as I was.

The second sighting was today. Abby had off, but I got to help Joe Montana with cheese, olives, and pate. He was very nice and unassuming. I was still more excited about John Kreese. What can I say, I've always been a Packers fan.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas.
David

No comments: