Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, Feb 25th, 2009

Valentine’s Day and What’s for Dinner
David and I had an amazing Valentine’s Day as a married couple. We made each other a delicious dinner of honey soy salmon, ginger risotto with peas, and roasted brussels sprouts. David made an awesome double chocolate malted tart for dessert.



We ate at the dinning room table with candles. We couldn’t figure out what wine to pair with our dinner so we made cosmos (cranberry juice, vodka, triple sec, lime juice) but swapped the cranberry juice for blueberry pomegranate juice. We also exchanged gifts. We had a $0 limit, so I was really excited to see what David would come up with. I made him an illustrated fairy tale of how we met, and he wrote me a beautiful hand written love letter. It was perfect.

In totally unrelated news I have decided to change my business plan. The good people of Missoula MT want their meals delivered, and who am I to deny them? So I am looking into renting commercial kitchen space, to make meals, and deliver them to the good people of Missoula. In this financial market I feel like the least I can do is be flexible! Lots of the women in the Missoula Businesswomen’s Network (MBN) have said that they would love to have meals delivered. This network, which I am a member of, has 300 members and is a great group of busy working women.

I also have a personal chef client who is interested in starting in March!! I am really excited about having my first client!!

I hope that everyone is having a good week, and a good Ash Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Abby

No comments: