Sunday, March 2, 2008

Practical Fun!!!

Week 28
My practical was on Monday and I passed with flying colors. I got the lamb medallions with mustard and calvados sauce, duchess potatoes, and glazed carrots, fish course was rolled sole fillets with veggies and sauce vin blanc. Sooo I was more than a little nervous but I managed to get everything done with a whopping 10 seconds to spare. I also managed to cut my hand pretty badly. I'm all healed up now and ready for my next class, only two weeks left! I only had class for two days this week so there isn't much to say, Wednesday we ate dinner at the restaurant at school and the rest of the week we were off.

This week is Techniques of Healthy Cooking, and next week is Advanced Culinary Techniques, which is getting ready for the graduation reception. I can't believe it is almost over. We've started packing and most of our furniture has been claimed by people we know. Two weeks to go!

Lots of love to one and all

Abby

1 comment:

Ann said...

I knew you could do it, but congrats nonetheless!
Love,
Ann