Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jan 2nd 60 degrees and sunny

Today David and I both had the day off of work, after working 5 days straight at D and D. I know that most people work 5 days in a row every week, but the holidays in retail is no fun at all, and we were more than ready to get out of there last night.

Today started with David and I making a delicious breakfast of homemade biscuits and sausage gravy. Then we were off to target, to do some shopping and continue on our registering quest. Then we had a lovely burrito lunch, which we ate out side in the sunshine. Then we came home and played a little tennis, again outside. I know when I was home I said I missed the snow and cold, but man was it fun to play outside today.

Tonight we are grilling a little pizza, and then our friend Ricardo is coming by for a glass of vino (how very Napa).

Lots of love to all, and I hope everyone is keeping warm in the Midwest.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox
Abby

No comments: